Features & Benefits:
The all-new Trail Grappler M/T blends some of the off-road performance of the Mud Grappler with the on-road comfort of the Terra Grappler to create a tire that is both aggressive and quiet. For off-road performance, the sidewall combines a 3-ply high turn-up construction with a thick rubber compound that cushions the tire and helps prevent punctures. On the tread surface, the blocks are configured to provide additional biting edges that command lateral stability and enhance forward traction. For on-road comfort, Nitto's engineers used advanced sound analysis equipment to reduce the noise levels commonly associated with off-road tires.
- Z Groove provides lateral stability and mud traction
- Deep center sipe maintains contact with the road surface in wet conditions
- 3D tapered groove adds additional biting edges for off-road performance
- Stone ejector aids in tread protection, stone rejection and mud clearing
- Balanced void ratio is optimized for off road performance and on road comfort
- Reinforced shoulder groove adds additional off-road and all-season performance without compromising block stiffness